Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Loving Texts from my Mother

It was 7 in the AM; I had just woken up because I was so tired I didn't wake up at my customary 6 AM to work out (I do it for the wedding dress). I got three texts messages from my mother. These were not:
  1. Good morning.
  2. I love you.
  3. Have a great day. 
In fact, these texts demanded to know if I had already bought the things she said at 7 PM last night I should go buy. For the wedding.

Gee, mom, I'm sorry I had to go to sleep early after seeing my boyfriend because I have to wake up early in order to, well, I don't know... GO TO WORK?

I know I should be doing wedding stuff, but between working, working out, and dealing with my puppy, something's got to give (I've also been applying to jobs everywhere).

Sigh. 

As of now, the score stands:

Wedding Planning: 7

Me: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment