Thursday, June 13, 2013

Turning into a (Wedding Planning) Monster

I've become one of those girls, the ones who can only articulate opinions about their upcoming nuptials. I insist that this has not been a voluntary change, and that if given the option, I would love to talk about things that do not include centerpieces, tables, chairs, venues, flowers, and wedding favors. But I can't. It's just impossible.

Everywhere I look, I'm reminded of wedding planning (my mother's incessant texts aren't helping, either) and the internet is a rabbit hole of wedding options. Wedding blogs are my new thing, apparently. As in, blogs that cover weddings and feature pictures of happy couples.

Sigh.

I spent two hours last night painting a groom peg doll for our cake topper. You know what I could have been doing instead? Sleeping.

I am not fit for social contact anymore (even less than I previously was).


Wedding planning: 8
Me: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment